It’s that time of year again! We’re offering access to our March Madness package, complete with our bracket that has yielded 99th percentile brackets 2 of the past 4 years. Last season the bracket correctly picked both Oral Roberts’ upsets and was in the 90th percentile and had both finalists (would’ve been 99th had Gonzaga beaten Baylor).
What’s different about our package? In addition to having data on how effective each team is very in-depth ways, through film analysis we know for each team:
- What do they like to do on offense? Ball screens, post ups, off-screen action, isolations, etc.
- Do they press? What kinds of press and how effective are they at it? And offensively, how do they handle different kinds of press?
- Do they run zone? What kinds of zone and how effective are they at it? And offensively, how do they attack different kinds of zone?
- Do they send help on post ups on defense? How do they attack different types of post help on offense?
- What coverages do they use to defend ball screens? And offensively, how do they attack each coverage?
We’re then able to analyze matchups with more pertinent information, leading to enhanced accuracy.
What: The package contents will be access to a page on the site containing PDF downloads to the bracket and a screenshot of the bracket. We include a secondary bracket as well, for those wanting more content!
When & How: Tuesday, March 15th access will be shared with every customer.